What we collect:
We collect information when you: place an order; sign up to our mailing list; or provide contact information via our contact form.
We may collect the following information: your Name and your Contact Information, including your email address
What we do with this information:
We require this information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use this information to improve our products/services
- If you have opted to join our mailing list, we may also use this information to send periodical emails regarding new products, special offers or other news/information relating to our business which we think you might be interested in.
When you place an order and make payment through this site, your financial account information will be collected by PayPal, our third-party payment processor. K.D Jewellery do not collect or store any financial information but we may receive information from our payment processor regarding the payment, such as the date and time.
Social Plug Ins
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard the information we collect online. Please be aware however that, unfortunately, the internet can never be 100% secure.
Please also note that emails are not encrypted and email correspondence is not a secure means of submitting any sensitive information. K.D Jewellery will never ask for sensitive information via email.
Links to Other Websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site you should note that we do not have any control over that website. Always exercise caution and see the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your Personal Information:
You have the right to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if asked to complete an online form, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or email us at: email@example.com .
- if you have signed up to our mailing list, you can unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe button included at the bottom of every email we send.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties unless we have your permission to do so or are required to do so by law.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under Data Protection Act 1998. A small administration fee may be applicable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Similarly, if you believe that any information held on you is incorrect or incomplete please let us know at the above address as soon as possible.
By using the services of this website and providing us with your personal information, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding any security, privacy or administrative issues relating to the use of this site or any orders placed by you.